1) Promotional schemes favoring dealer slowly become less effective. Additional when these are withdrawn, sales fall. As the marketing decision maker prepare down few methods to redeem this situation.
2) As the marketing manager which steps will you like to take during launching any new product? How will you conduct test marketing for any product?
3) What are the benefits and disadvantages of test marketing?
4) Compare and contrast the five main transportation modes in terms of cost, speed, flexibility, accessibility.
5) Identify and briefly describe four promotional methods the organization can use in its promotional mix.
6) Describe pull and push policy. Under what situation must each be used?
7) Which of the different promotional methods will you stress if you were developing promotion mix of following products?
a. Washing machine
c. Chocolate candy
d. Compact dick
e. Big TV
8) What do you mean by public relations? Who can reach an organization through Public Relations?