1. What are the basic assumptions of Cognitive theory?
2. Name two key figures who are important theorists in Cognitive theory that were discussed in the reading. What was (is) their function as a therapist?
3. What is the relationship between the clinician and the participant in Cognitive Therapy?
4. List three techniques or procedures used in this theory.
5. Briefly describe how you might use this theory if you were employed as a social service assistant, case management aide, residential counselor, community support worker, alcohol or drug abuse counselor, community support worker, life skills counselor, or gerontology aide in a human services setting.