Find out an article by using the University Library or in the Electronic Reserve Readings which discusses unethical business research conduct that has resulted in individuals or a firm being convicted or at least tried for, this conduct. Some illustrations comprise the following:
· Asking inappropriate problems
· Skewing research results
· Failing to maintain participants' confidential information
· Using participant information for unintended purposes such as selling goods or services
Summarize the article you researched.
prepare down a 750-word paper in which you address the given problems:
· What unethical research behavior was involved?
· Who were the injured parties?
· How has the unethical behavior affected the organization, the individual, and society?
· How could the unethical behavior be avoided or resolved?
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.