1. The project scope management knowledge region maps to the ____ process group via the activities of scope verification and scope control.
2. The ____ model needs heavy user involvement, and developers utilize a model to generate functional requirements and physical design specifications simultaneously.
3. In the ____ phase, organizations tie information technology strategy to mission and vision of organization and identify key business regions.
4. A ____ is a collection of project stages.
5. A ____ is a meeting held at the starting of a project so that stakeholders can meet up each other, review the goals of the project, and describe future plans.
6. ____ comprise defining and authorizing a project or project phase.
7. ____ project management software integrates information from the multiple projects to show the status of active, approved, and future projects across whole organization.
8. Projects which address ____ are much more probable to be successful as they will be significant to the organization.
9. During the Cold War years of the 1950s and '60s, ____ continued to be key in refining some project management methods.
10. ____ is a set of shared assumptions, values and behaviors which characterize the functioning of the organization.