1. Which of the following is true of global brands?
a. A global brand is marketed under the same name in multiple countries.
b. A global brand has a centrally coordinated marketing program.
c. A global brand has the same product formulation or service concept across countries.
d. A global brand is sometimes tailored to specific cultures or countries.
e. All of the above statements are true.
2. The process of defining a marketing problem and opportunity, systematically collecting and analyzing information, and recommending actions is called:
a. market decision analysis.
b. statistical analysis.
c. marketing research.
d. SWOT analysis.
e. concept testing.
3. Retailers can reduce problems associated with selective retention by:
a. hiring well known celebrities to sponsor their products.
b. using a more convoluted store layout.
c. providing brochures for consumers to take home.
d. adopting advertising campaigns that use bright colors and/or snappy background music.
e. offering extended service warranties.
4. The business market is also called:
a. the transactional market.
b. the ultimate market.
c. a relational enterprise.
e. the industrial market.
5. When the television production company that produces the Law & Order series uses the Law & Order name on two other series (Law & Order: Special Victim's Unit, and Law & Order: Criminal Intent), it relies on __________ to convince fans of the original show that the new shows will be equally well crafted. (Points : 1)
a. selective comprehension
b. selective retention
c. stimulus generalization
d. stimulus discrimination
e. routine response behavior