describe how might a minister use the given ministerial ethics in his/her call to ministry?
1) The minister should keep the nobility of the calling uppermost in his/her own mind.
2) The minister must never forget that he/she is one who serves and should be on guard against any temptation the profession presents.
3) The minister should guard the use of his/her name.
4) The minister's work based on his/her personal character.
5) The minister's duty is the cultivation of his/her mind and the corresponding enhancement of professional and spiritual powers by application and study.
6) The minister should hold high in outward acts the established reputation of the Christian ministry.