Suppose that you're a police officer trainer. As trainers, you're asked to create a handout for new recruits about the role of police as it pertains to the constitution.
Create a handout that includes the following:
- Describe the functions of a police agency as it pertains to the constitution.
- describe the role of police and the community.
- Identify how police protect citizens' constitutional rights.
- Identify different types of searches and interrogation practices.
- describe probable cause and how it affects police officers and police.