Suppose that you're a Corporate Trainer for a medium to large organization. Answer each of the problems below in 3-5 sentences.
1. Discuss how you provide feedback to learners and how student feedback contributes to the methods used in your training sessions.
2. describe how you ensure learners have acquired the skills and knowledge discussed in your training session and are able to apply those concepts in the workplace.
3. What assessment techniques, other than quizzes and tests, do you use to gauge a student's grasp of the concepts?
4. Describe how you use the assessment data related to student pass/fail statistics and how that changes or does not change the curriculum.
5. What is your purpose for assessing students?
6. What precautions do you take to make sure that your assessments are of an ethical nature?
7. In your opinion, why is it important to include evaluation in training?
8. How do you adjust course content if other course-development stakeholders have too many learning goals?