Assume that you are working in the federal government office as a government employee. You have been tasked with making an Independent Government Cost Estimate (IGCE) for a two-million-dollar procurement. The purchase is for construction of fifty towers with cameras and radar. The period of contract is ten years. The contract will as well comprise training for the camera operators.
prepare down a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you:
1. Assess the significance of the IGCE.
2. Scrutinize the reasons for confidentiality of the IGCE. Suggest two actions which must be taken in order to maintain the confidentiality of IGCE.
3. Make a sample of a detailed cost estimate.
4. Assess the kinds of statements of work in regard to compatibility with this contract.
5. Find out the most suitable kind of statement of work for this contract. Support your position.
6. Use at least four quality academic resources in assignment.
Note: Wikipedia and other Websites don't meet the criteria as academic resources.