Develop a 2-4 page paper which fully explores each of following areas:
1) Review our textbook material; discuss how the sociological approach toward social problems diverges from other approaches. Why certain problems are considered important and others aren’t?
2) Next, pick one social problem which exists in society which you think is particularly serious, and describe it in sociological terms. This social problem must be measurable in some statistical manner. (Is it increasing, and if so, how? Among which groups of people, and for how long, and so on.?)
3) What might be one significant way in which the social problem is presently being addressed in society?
4) Please describe and recognize at least four concepts from our text appropriate to your selected social problem.
5) Examine the way in which such concepts aid us better understand the nature of social problem you are discussing.
Don’t forget to comprise proper APA-style reference and citation.
Min Pages: 4