1) Research: Research at least six information sources on forecasting techniques; take notes and record and interpret significant facts, meaningful graphics, and accurate sounds and assessed alternative points of view.
2) Preparation: Produce as story-board with thumbnails of at least ten slides. Comprise the given elements:
a) Title of slide, text, background color, placement and size of graphic, fonts - color, size and type for text and headings
b) Hyperlinks (list URLs of any site linked from slide), narration text and audio files (if any).
c) Number on slides clear.
d) Logical sequence to the presentation.
3. Content: Give written content with the given elements:
a) Introduction which presents the overall topic (clear sense of the project's main idea) and draws the audience to the presentation with compelling problems or by relating to audience's interests or goals.
b) Accurate, current, clear, concise and shows logical progression of ideas and supporting information, motivating problems and advanced organizers drawn mainly from primary sources.
4. Text Elements: Slides must have the given features:
a) Fonts are easy-to-read; point size which differs suitably for headings and text o italics, bold, and indentations enhance readability.
b) Background and colors enhance the readability of text.
c) Appropriate in length for the target audience; to the point.
5. Layout: The layout should have the following characteristics: o visually pleasing
a) Contributes to the overall message.
b) Suitable use of headings, subheadings and white space
6. Media: The graphics sound and/or animation must:
a) Help in presenting an overall theme and improve understanding of concept, ideas and relationships.
b) Have original images which are created by using proper size and resolution; improve the content.
c) Have a consistent visual theme.
7. Citations: The sources of information must:
a) Properly cited so that the audience can find out the credibility and authority of the information presented.
b) Be properly formatted according to the APA style.