Please help me locate information and provide ideas/suggestions on the following topic:
Compile as much information regarding lead as possible, specifically on the toxicological effects for Canada, or the States. Once all the information is compiled, create a mock policy dealing with lead.
1. Recognize industry policies dealing with lead
2. Recognize areas where lead may be in use in health care buildings- be it in the buildings, in processes, or in products.
3. Develop a list of chemicals, processes and harmful substances that pose the greatest occupational hazards or have specific regulatory requirements- dealing with lead
3. Locate best practices based on legislated requirements, existing industry best practices, and occupational hygiene best practices
4. What are some control measures based on a combination of recommended best practices and results of hygiene monitoring. Included with control measures are what medical monitoring should be conducted on workers exposed to lead