1) Recognize all environmental impacts probable to cause significant impacts and prioritize them in the order of significance, stating clearly the method and factors used in their prioritization.
2) Research available control measures and propose at least two options to control pollution minimize impacts and comply with the Singapore regulations.
3) Recommendations must give detailed information and data ex: regulatory requirements, financial costs and benefits and other information to support the proposal.
4) As well expected to describe the impact (benefits and problems) of the control measures which have proposed.
5) Choose an industry or kind of operation from among the given:
Electronics and semiconductor industry, printing and laminating services, transportation, shipyard, hotel and food service, hospital, electroplating and metal finishing, water and wastewater treatment, research and laboratory operation, commercial building management, power generation and petrochemical.