1. Recognize a serial murder case.
2. Give a brief summary of the case detailing information concerning the crime.
3. Discuss the demographics of victimization in the case you have chosen?
4. What method(s) was/were used by the perpetrator to select the victim?
5. Analyze what role, if any, the victims played in their selection and facilitation.
6. What could the victims have done differently to avoid being victimized?
7. What were the short and long-term impacts on the families of the victims?
8. What typologies best describes the perpetrator's violent behavior?
9. Do you agree with the current disposition of the perpetrator?
10. What programs have been created to aid in the protection against and prevention of these types of crimes?