(1) Identify how a caregiver takes into consideration his or her patients' age, culture, family structure, et cetera, in working with patients during their later years and through the death and dying process.
(2) Identify the challenges and rewards in working with individuals in this stage of the lifespan. Include in your discussion the need for and ways of assessing for elder abuse and neglect.
(3) Summarize additional insights the caregiver was able to share and provide during the interview.
Provide a prepare-up from the perspective of your area of specialization, if you were able to tailor your interview in that direction- Area of Specialization is mental health counseling.
(4) Identify general themes that are present across many cultural approaches in dealing with long term care of the elderly, and also with death and dying, including grief and loss.
(5) describe how this information will be useful to you in your work as a counselor- Area of specialization Mental health counseling
Please identify two peer-reviewed supporting articles.