Assignment on Marketing Plan
prepare a five (5) page paper in which you:
1. Provide a detailed description of your company. The description. The description should include. At a minimum, the product's name, trademark, color, shape, packaging, labeling, and any characteristics that you deem relevant.
2. Describe the company's target market in terms of its size, competitors, and the specific needs and wants of potential customers that your product or service is likely to satisfy.
3. Analyze the pricing strategy relative to the company's pricing objective, and internal and external factors that could affect the pricing of the company's good or services.
4. Determine the distribution strategy in relation to your target market, location, and selection of distribution channels.
5. Outline the promotional strategy in relation to marketing objectives, advertising program, and public relations activity.
6. 6. Use at least two (2) references: Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
- Outcomes associated with assignment are: Understand the key elements of business marketing including product, price, distribution, and promotion.
- Determine the marketing planning process, market segmentation, and the development of the key elements of a market strategy. Identify the key factors in establishing price.
- Describe logistics and marketing distribution channels describe the consideration of a promotional mix.
- Determine the roles of integrated marketing communications, advertising, and public relations in marketing.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in marketing.
- prepare clearly and concisely about marketing using proper writing mechanics.