1. Pick a social phenomenon, problem, or issue that you think warrants sociological research.
2. Describe why the topic needs to be researched, define the problem within that topic.
3. Discuss how you would conduct the research, including methods and research design.
4. Why is the method you chose appropriate to this problem?
5. Why are other methods not appropriate?
6. You may choose to support the thesis with previous research using primary research sources. Be sure to include resources that would be helpful in your research. Minimum 750 words.