My service delivery models: self-contained and resource
Note instructional strategies employed throughout your observation. Also note the responsibilities of teachers and support staff, classroom management techniques, and how the environment is adapted to meet student needs in each delivery model.
Compare and contrast the two service delivery models you observed.
- The service delivery models you observed and the disabilities they service
- The demographics of the students serviced
- The type of professional and support staff involved, their roles, and their years of experience
- Two additional characteristics of each service delivery model
- Instructional accommodations and modifications in place in each service delivery model
- Behavioral accommodations and modifications implemented in each service delivery model
- The physical environment, such as bulletin boards, seating arrangements, and displays for instruction
- Physical accommodations for special needs, such as privacy areas, special furniture, and assistive devices
- A summary and analysis of each interview