Make ERD for a real estate firm that lists property for sale. Create and submit the ER model or diagram.
• The firm has number of sales offices in different states. Attributes of the sales office consist of Office Number (identifier) and Location.
• Each sales office is allocated one or more employees. Attributes of the employee consist of Employee ID (identifier) and Employee Name. An employee should be assigned to only one sale office.
• For each sale office, there is always one employee allocated to manage that office. An employee might manage only the sales office to which he or she is allocated.
• The firm lists property for sale. Attributes of the property consist of Property ID (identifier) and Location. Components of the location consist of Address, State, City, and Zip Code.
• Each unit of property should be listed with one (and only one) of sales offices. A sales office might have any number of properties listed or might have no properties listed.
• Each unit of the property has one or more owners. Attributes of the owners are Owner ID (identifier) abs Owner Name. An owner might own one or more units of the property. An attribute of relationship between property and owner is percent Owned.