1. One of United's biggest customers has placed very large, heavy order. Its warehouse is in location served by all transport modes, and customer has directed United to ship order by mode with the lowest transport costs. In this situation, United will probably ship tools by ______________.
2. Yukon Sportswear, manufacturer of textile products, bought out wholesaler which had been handling its distribution in Canada. This is the ex of:
a. Dual distribution.
b. Reverse distribution.
c. A contractual channel system.
d. Vertical integration.
3. A wholesaler who takes over whole marketing job nationally for one or a few manufacturers is called a _________________.
a. Merchant wholesaler
b. Manufacturer's agent
d. Specialty wholesaler
e. Selling agent
4. Which of these businesses would be categorised as a specialty shop?
a. Walden's Leather
5. Limited-line store is to single-line store as:
a. Tennis shop is to a sporting goods store.
b. Paint store is to a drugstore.
c. Quality is to price.
d. CD and tape store are to a movie theatre.
e. Full service is to self-service.