Kudler Foods now has to create a way to evaluate the performance of its employees. The six positions are categorized into several different levels of evaluation. The Store Manager and Department Manager would fall in the management level. The front line customer service level would consist of the Cashier and Bagger. The Stock Person would be labeled as the back-end worker. Lastly, at the mid-level employee position there would be the Specialty Department Worker.
1) Create a single performance appraisal appropriate to evaluate each level of the job classifications. Provide at least five competencies or skills that relate to the specific level that define each job classification. Include a weighting system that will evaluate each of the five competency's performance for the specific position. This should be submitted as separate attachment from the paper composition described in section 2 below.
2) prepare a 500-700 word APA paper that describes -
- How the output of this performance appraisal will help the supervisor to determine salary increases.
- Include in the discussion why the particular appraisal method was chosen.
- Include how team performance appraisals would be conducted by appropriate departments.
- Include a review of the relationship between the monetary, non-monetary, and benefits or special services offered in an organization.
Being concise will be important to success your composition.