1) Description of the foods that make up the average diet of an average person in Jamaica.
2) Break down the diet and provide the percentage of the diet that is carbs, protein, and fat.
3) Is the country a developing or developed nation?
4) What percentage of the land is arable?
5) Is there any evidence of malnutrition or famine in Jamaica?
6) Is Jamaica currently experiencing natural catastrophies or has it in its recent history (i.e. drought, etc.)
7. What type of farming methods does Jamaica use (traditional/modern)?