In this assessment students are required to submit a written assignment relating to New Product Development. In it, you will discuss a New Product which you are proposing for the market.
This product is not currently offered in the market. However, it could be an improvement on a product which is available in the market but you will have to support with reasons why this new improvement will be demanded by a specific segment of the market.
Theoretical concepts, processes and models shared in the on-line weekly powerpoint slides on Moodle should be used and applied.
NOTE: PLEASE REFER TO MOODLE DISCUSSION FORUM TO SEE THE CONTENTS.
This will demonstrate your ability to apply the important concepts, processes and models in this subject New Product Development.
The assignment should be written in formal report format and should be 2,000 words.
Your assignment will be assessed on the following:
• Proposal of a new product for the market
• Application of theories & concepts
• Strong and logical sequence in the flow of the contents
• Spelling, grammar, referencing, formatting.
Your assignment should be in proper report format and will be assessed on the following criteria:
• Prepare a proficient report covering theoretical concepts linked within.
• Creativity and innovation demonstrated in presenting information.
• Make it professional in format with consistent fronts and proper format.
• Proper format in terms of font size, graphics and paragraphs used.
• Use of Charts, Figures and headings where required within the report.