Imagine you have been hired to head the HR department for a young travel agency with 150 employees. The agency's previous HR head quit after only one year. After working there for a month, you realize why the previous person quit. The HR department does not have a clear mission and function. Also, the agency is growing and wants to hire 50 more employees, and you want to hire another staff member to help you in recruitment.
Create a plan that will help the HR department accomplish this job growth.
prepare a report summarizing your plans. It must include detailed information for the following:
1. The functions and challenges in the HR department in fulfilling this strategy
2. The purpose of HR metrics and their effect on senior management
3. How the HR planning process will be applied
4. A determination of a strategic HR plan
5. Recruitment and selection methods