How to Meet Your Presentation Goals
You have a meeting with a distance learning investment company's CEO and a few other high ranking officers. You are trying to obtain a loan for a distance learning company that you would like to start.
Your meeting with the CEO and other officers of the distance learning investment company will last for 35 minutes. You must get them to buy into your idea or the project will fade away.
List the following:
1. An outline of the presentation points (you will then use these to develop your PowerPoint)
2. List of materials needed you need for the presentation
3. Image you want to portray during presentation and reasons for specific items needed to portray a particular image to your audience
4. What you plan to wear to the presentation
5. Reasons for the CEO's to invest in distance learning
6. Conclude with your unique strategy plan and approach to make the presentation memorable (incorporate at least four specific ideas to make it memorable).