Base upon the movie experiment with the forest Whitaker, please answer the following problem.
1. Discuss the research problem your study will examine, including its background from your initial hypothesis.
2. Discuss the purpose of the study. Typically the purpose is to donate to knowledge and resolve the research problem.
3. Illustrate the importance of your study’s investigation of research problem; comprise a statement of the study’s specific importance to the field of psychology.
4. prepare down your research problem. If there are sub-problem or more than one number accordingly.
5. Point to findings which invite others to study talkativeness in other age groups and propose theories to state any differentiations which might be observed.
Level of Detail: Show all work