Part A: Ethical Issues in HRM Strategy:
You have just been hired to consult with a new client organization. This organization is identical to others for whom you have served in an HRM consulting role and experiences many of the same problems and conditions that the other organizations have had. You have a wealth of knowledge regarding other organization’s HRM strategies. describe your approach to this new client in terms of relying on knowledge you have gained working with other similar conditions.
prepare a two to three (2 - 3) page paper in which you:
1) Identify the regions of overlap in the new client organization with others that you have had as clients. If you have limited experience with such kinds of problems, be sure to research common issues to complete this problem.
2) Describe the ethical dilemma(s) which might arise if you use your expert knowledge of other organizational HRM strategies with the new client.
3) Discuss your approach to customizing HRM strategy to the business strategies.
4) Emphasize the significance of establishing HRM strategies to enhance a competitive advantage.
5) Use at least three quality academic resources in this assignment.
Part B: Job/Task Analysis:
Develop a job or task analysis for one of the given positions:
• First-level clerk in a personnel office in a branch of military.
• An entry-level job in a customer service call center.
• A cable installation service technician.
• A retail sales clerk in a specialty paint store.
Make a two to three (2 - 3) page analysis in which you:
1) Locate some job descriptions that apply.
2) Compare the common tasks and behavioral objectives contained in the job explanations or lists of duties.
3) Make a customized job or task analysis by using the information you have found.
4) describe the organizational situation that will benefit from this type of job or task analysis.
5) Identify opportunities for suitable training to support this job and its corresponding tasks.
6) Use at least three quality academic resources in this assignment.