- Identify the differences between the concepts of 'organized learning', 'organizational learning', and the 'learning organization'.
- Is it possible for any organization in any culture to embrace organizational learning?
- While it is important to discuss employment relations at a national level, the global economy is changing the nature of the workforce.
- Is it now more appropriate to talk about regional/international employment relations rather than local employment relations?
- Using resources from online library or journal articles, identify some of the strategies that are emerging with regards to global staffing or international HR management.
- How are organizations supposed to balance the desire to recruit a culturally diverse workforce with being sensitive to the local labour market?
- If a decision is made to outsource, what considerations must be made to ensure a positive outcome to organizational performance?