Identify a leader whom you know well and assess her/him in each of the following qualities.
1. Vision: here assess the Big Plan or Macro Vision of your chosen leader
2. Ability: assess the overall ability of your choice in the areas of competency, latest knowledge and breakthroughs within the field, value as a resource for others, and soundness of judgment and keen decision making skill.
3. Enthusiasm: here assess the level and depth of care shown for the mission of the organization as perceived by followers
4. Stability: how stable is your leader? Is she or he perceived to be objective or easily rattled?
5. Concern for others: assess the true level of concern shown by your choice for various members of the organization.
6. Self-confidence: how confident is your leader and is that confidence well received by others within the organization or is it perceived as arrogance?
7. Persistence: assess the sufficiency of persistence in the identified leader. Is it true persistence or mere stubbornness?
8. Vitality: assess the energy level, physical strength, and overall fitness of the leader as it pertains to his/her role in the organization.
9. Charisma: rank (1-10) the level of charisma in your leader and discuss how willing people are to follow that leader because of his/her charisma
10. Integrity: finally, assess the level of integrity projected by the leader and whether he/she is perceived as trustworthy and courageous.