1. How would you state character, integrity, and conscience? Look up the definitions and apply the meaning or characteristic of each as it pertains to you. Don't cut and paste your answers.
2. Look up the general terms of "Ethics" and "Workplace Ethics". As you read through them, describe in your own words, what this means to you. Have you or someone else you know ever been put in a position to make an unethical decision?
3. List three (3) behaviors that you consider to be unethical and why.
4. What are your thoughts about leaders and managers having the responsibility to guide you and others in an environment that would support and encourage all to practice good and acceptable work ethics?
5. How would you address a conflict situation concerning a co-worker, a supervisor or a family member and describe what value you place on the outcome and is it worth it to you to deteriorate or even sacrifice a long established relationship for the sake of that outcome?