1. Describe a value proposition and provide an ex. How important is value to the consumer?
2. How would you describe relationship marketing? Why are these relationships so important to successful marketing?
3. What are the similarities and differences between holistic marketing and integrated marketing communications
4. Describe Michael Porter's value chain model. What makes this an effective approach?
5. What key elements should be covered when writing a good mission statement? What is the purpose of a mission statement?
6. What is the difference between primary and secondary research methods? Provide an ex of how each of these could be used.
7. prepare out two different exs of closed-end problems you might use for a market research survey.
8. Putting surveys aside, what other market research methods could be used to gather data? Briefly describe three.