A. How well does your organization's reward system meet the seven problems to consider in designing a compensation/rewards system?
1) Is it appropriate for our type of organization?
2) Does the reward component support our organization's mission?
3) Does the package fit within our organization's resources?
4) How does it meet the values and expectations of our organization's employees?
5) Will it attract and retain the quality of employees needed by our organization?
6) Is it flexible to change?
7) Can management tailor it to a department or individual needs as appropriate?
B. In your organization, is work team performance rewarded? describe how. If work teams are not currently utilized, how would you propose their use and compensation/reward?