For this paper, address at least seven (7) of sociological issues from list below. At least one issue must relate to student diversity in schools and at least one issue must relate to family and school. Describe each issue, describe the reason(s) each issue poses a problem or concern, and discuss the implications for improving each issue. Provide support for the ideas presented using the course text and at least two professional journal articles found at the online library. Provide support for your assertions using a minimum of 4-5 scholarly resources.
* Do teachers like teaching
* Different ways of learning
* Is gender a learning style?
* Exceptional and gifted and talented learners
* Student diversity
* Social challenges come to school
* Multicultural history of education
* Philosophy of Education
* Financing and governing American schools
* Student life in school and at home
* Curriculum standards and testing
* The pedagogical cycle
* Today's classroom
(To help you get started, an ex of one sociological issue could be "tracking". In order to ensure that you address everything that is asked of you, you may want to organize the paper by selecting your 7 issues, and then put subheadings below each one to keep you on task with addressing the description and the implications for improving it.)