1) Describe the function of culture, social class and reference groups in influencing decision making process of a consumer?
2) What do you mean by CRM? How is it useful for a company? What mistakes do companies make during implementing CRM?
3) In the rural markets, consumers usually buy sachets / small packs of FMCG products. This also facilitates process of trial for companies which sell their products to these customers. Usually, small, unorganized players dominated this market. Though, now MNCs are increasingly focusing on rural markets to increase their revenues. A regional player needs to determine what he must do to tackle competition from larger multinationals. What kind of research framework will you accept for this regional player? Remember the social, cultural and economic background of intended market during designing the research framework?
4) ‘Select the Value-The homework marketer should do before the product exists.’ Describe.
5) ITC food division launched into toffee segment in December 2005. Market size for toffee in 2006-07 was at Rs. 2400 million and it was growing at 13%annually. What sales forecasting methods would you suggest to ITC and why?
6) describe the various kinds of vertical marketing system.
7) Nationalized banks recruit only experienced persons or promote people from within organization. Some other like ICICI Bank and IDBI recruit extensively from management institutes. Describe the difference in sources used by these financial organizations selling essentially the similar type of financial services and products.
8) Describe different kinds of:
i) Probability sampling methods?
ii) Non-probability sampling methods?
9) What do you mean by marketing information systems (MIS)? Describe different elements of MIS in detail?
10) describe different approaches to conduct marketing research?