1) Compare and contrast between the customer Lifetime value and customer perceived value.
2) describe the following in brief:
a) Share of customer.
b) Customer equity
3) describe what is meant by the term “Campaign Management”? describe the Relationship Marketing and one to one in brief.
4) “Pensioners might like to get their monthly pension through the Bank staff/Post office rather than with the help of ATM” – describe this statement.
5) The crux of CRM is “Some of the customers need a level of personalized service and customized products however others simply appreciate the good manners” – Provide your comment over this.
6) Describe the role of ‘CSR’ or Customer Service Representative within the call center.
7) ‘OLAP has become the most popular type of the decision – support analysis for the business person” – Provide your explanation for the above statement.
8) describe the role of CRM in B2B marketing in brief.
9) describe what you understood by the term ‘PRM’? Compare between the operational and analytical CRM.