1) Describe the following terms in detail:
a. Marine Cargo Policy
b. Double Insurance (Contribution)
2) prepare short notes on the following:
a. FOB Insurance
b. Proximate Cause
c. Bill of Entry
d. What is Airway Bill?
e. Related Person.
3) describe the procedure related to warehousing and ex-warehousing i.e. in bond and exbond clearance.
4) What do you mean by Refund, Re-import of export goods?
5) describe the procedure for clearance of import cargo in details.
6) Prepare a list of documents the claimant is required to submit to the insurers in support of a partial loss claim on imported goods.
7) describe the Clearing and Forwarding Agents (CF.A)
8) describe the different modes of shipments and its advantages and disadvantages
9) describe four kinds of losses which are excluded from all types of insurance cover. State the insured's duties and obligations under a cargo insurance policy
10) What are the factors that must be considered during finding suitability of transport mode?