1. Public Health Issue: Heart disease in the African American population in Michigan, Indicator: Overweight and obesity, tobacco use.
2. Analyze of the community and population using population health data sources needed to address this issue.
3. Which federal, state, and local agencies tasked with addressing and managing this issue.
4. describe the models and systems employed to determine and analyze this issue, including sources of data such as vital statistics, managed care data, and disease registries.
5. Describe the community and targeted population
6. Describe the epidemiologic surveillance systems used for monitoring the issue.
7. Analyze epidemiology tools within other areas of the health care system's risk assessment and trends in disease and health needed to address