1. describe the joint movements using anatomical terminology of kicking a soccer ball.
2. Discuss the kinematic analysis of movement. This should include displacements and velocities. Graphs with brief explanations are acceptable. Indicate whether the angular displacements are close to the maximal ranges of joint motion.
3. Describe the muscle activation patterns involved in production/control of movement. Graphs of EMG vs time are acceptable, with explanations of functions of each muscle.
4. Provide kinetic analysis of movement. Include an analysis of joint moments. Graphs of joint movements vs time, with explanations, are acceptable.
5. Interpret the relationships between muscle activity and joint moments in this activity.