1) describe the importance of the genealogy of Jesus as recorded in Matthew's Gospel.
2) What does Jesus teach regarding in His Olivet Discourse and what does He state concerning His return in His Second Advent? (Matthew 24-25)
3) Describe the Great Commission Jesus charged His disciples to carry out after His ascension? (Matthew 28:16-20)
4) Describe the meaning of the phrase "God with us" as illustrated in Matthew 1:18-25.
5) Describe how Jesus used the Old Testament in His ministry.
6) What was the first miracle Jesus performed and where was it done? What impact did the miracle encompass on His disciples? (Matthew 16:13-20)
7) What three descriptions does Jesus use in His parables of lostness? What is the reaction when the lost are found? What do these parables state us regarding God's perspective of the lost? (Luke 15)
8) Recognize four Old Testament prophecies regarding Jesus and point out how Jesus fulfilled them.