You have just been hired to consult with a new client organization. This organization is similar to others for whom you have served in an HRM consulting role and experiences many of the same problems and situations that the other organizations have had. You have a wealth of knowledge about other organizations' HRM strategies. Describe your approach to this new client in terms of relying upon knowledge you have gained working with other similar situations.
1. Identify the areas of overlap in the new client organization with others that you have had as clients. If you have limited experience with these types of problems, be sure to research common issues to complete this problem.
2. describe the ethical dilemma(s) that may arise if you use your expert knowledge of other organizational HRM strategies with the new client.
3. Discuss your approach to customizing HRM strategy to business strategies.
4. Emphasize the importance of establishing HRM strategies to improve a competitive advantage.
5. Use at least three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.