Select only one of the given successful (or one-time successful) e-biz companies: Netflix, Orbitz, Truste, Ofoto, or Etrade. Study articles in the Library and Internet, examine your selected company, and bring forth their successes and failures and what FYC can learn from them. Then, reply the problems below:
1. describe the company's main business model, revenue model, and industry.
2. Describe who are the competitors? What makes the company stand out from its "pure play" Internet also brick-and-mortar counterparts?
3. prepare down the benefits and limitations to user? What is the value proposition?
4. Is it industry's online bellwether? How has it modified industry and way business was transacted in industry?
5. Had company's model failed before? If so, why and how did it turn around?
6. prepare down the potential risks and challenges it faces now? Is it profitable?
7. What is in the future?
8. prepare down your suggestions for competitive advantage/corporate strategy?
9. In short capsule, what lesson did you learn?