Have you ever began new job and discovered which new environment varied greatly from that of your prior workplace? Values, practices, policies, and people at the organization aid to make up its culture. This culture is the significant factor when considering how the organization will respond to change.
Based on information obtained at organization's research, Web site, articles, anecdotal evidence, and personal experience, answer the following problems
* describe the artifacts you discover or recall which define culture of the organization.
* Point out what these artifacts reveal to you about shared values and basic assumptions of organization you selected.
* describe impact which culture has on individuals within an organization.
* Describe level and kind of diversity within an organizational culture.
* Estimate how this organization's culture would facilitate or delay planned change efforts.