1. Trace the memory system from stimuli into long-term memory.
2. Discuss the features of each step and factors that enhance or impede information flow in each step of the process.
3. describe proactive and retroactive interference and how you might counteract their effects while studying in order to facilitate maximum absorption of information into long-term memory.
4. describe other kinds of forgetting and discuss some strategies that can improve memory consolidation and/or retrieval.
5. Suggest any links for more information on this topic.