1) Describe the market for the pollution rights with the help of an ex and how this market will lead to the better allocation of the resources.
2) describe how the law of conservation of matter and energy to the pollution problem is related.
3) describe the economics of recycling by using the supply and demand diagrams,
4) Describe the effects predicted of the global warming and how the cost-benefit could be used for determining the international policies and the goals.
5) How inadequate information about the sellers may cause the market failure with the help of ex.
6) Describe the moral hazard and adverse selection problems that are faced by the sellers.