In studying leadership, one primary focus is the impact on and by followers. The three styles of leadership are participative, delegation, and empowerment. Each of these styles has a significant effect on followers.
1) describe how each of these three styles impacts followers in an organization.
2) Provide a description of participative leadership, delegation, and empowerment.
3) Compare and contrast each of these styles by stating their advantages and disadvantages.
4) Identify the appropriate circumstances for using each style by providing one ex for each.
5) Correlate the engagement of each style with the effect on the follower.
6) Ascertain the role that the follower plays for leader effectiveness when exposed to each of these three styles.