1) describe how did Winston Churchill describe Democracy, and which three ideologies find out it undesirable?
2) describe why did Plato and Aristotle find out Democracy undesirable and dangerous?
3) In what sense was Christianity a natural ally of Democracy, and in what sense did the teachings of St. Paul work against the development of Democracy?
4) What did Machiavelli signify when he said "corruption" is the biggest enemy of free government?
5) describe why Alexis de Tocqueville was fearful of what he called the "Tyranny of the Majority?
6) Differentiate between Liberal democracy, Social Democracy and people's Democracy, and state where each can be found these days?