1. Identified a leader who is considered an exemplar of good leadership or among the most admired in the country and produced a profile of that leader's positive attributes.
2. Researched how the leader's company inspires the workers and managers to emulate the positive attributes reported in the leader's profile.
3. Researched how the leader's company develops leadership skills among its high potential managers.
4. describeed how a leader can model the way for others.
5. describeed how modeling the way allows leaders to set the standards of leadership.
6. Analyze and justify the three most important qualities a leader who models the way must possess.