1. Describe why decision making is the significant component of good management.
2. describe difference between programmed and non-programmed decisions and decision characteristics of certainty and uncertainty.
3. describe ideal, rational model of decision making and political model of decision making.
4. Describe process by which managers actually make decisions in real world.
5. Recognize the six steps utilized in managerial decision making.
6. describe four personal decision styles utilized by managers, and describe the biases which often cause managers to make bad decisions.
7. Recognize and describe techniques for inventive group decision making.