For this paper, choose a character from a movie from the list below and prepare down a case description of the character, comprising a DSM-IV-TR diagnosis. This paper must be two to three pages, not comprising title and reference pages, and comprise the given:
1) describe background information on the character, like demographic information, family history, social history, medical history, academic and occupational history and so on.
2) describe the presenting problem, present symptoms and present social functioning.
3) Make a multi-axial DSM-IV diagnosis for the character.
4) Examine your differential diagnosis, comprising what other diagnoses you considered and why you ruled them out.
5) Assess how accurately the movie's depiction of the given form of abnormal psychology was based on what you've learned regarding the disorder.