Assume that you are a government employee (or military personnel). You have received a proposal from a contractor for a two-billion-dollar ($2,000,000,000) project for the purchase of fifty towers to be installed on Arizona-Mexico border. Each tower will encompass radar, night vision, and day vision with 7.5- mile range. You have been appointed as the Chairman of the Source Selection Evaluation Team.
prepare down a four to six page paper in which you:
1. Defend the aim of technical assessments in regard to:
a. The significance of integrity and fairness.
b. The factors used to find out the competitive range.
2. Make an outline of the final technical assessment report.
3. Find out the factors to consider when assessing price reasonableness.
4. Examine various methods of price analysis. Find out which price analysis method would fit best in this scenario. Support your reasoning.
5. Use at least three quality academic resources in this assignment.
Note: Wikipedia and other Websites don't meet the criteria as academic resources.